It is important for us to keep all the information we collect in a secure and safe environment. We also want to keep you informed about the type of personal data we collect and how we use such information.
In accordance with the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, the company Design 19 S.R.L., located on 81 Calea Floresti Street, Cluj-Napoca city, Cluj county, Romania, registered under J12/1194/2008, CUI RO23508769 and legally represented by Raul Rusu as Chief Executive Officer, has the obligation of processing your personal data information in a safe and secure environment, in compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, only for the specified purposes.
Design19 S.R.L. is a Romanian company that processes and collects personal data of subjects residing in the European Union, and as a Data Controller, it stores such data in a safe environment while obeying the personal data processing regulations for legitimate purposes, in accordance with Law 677/2001 and Article 5 of the General EU Data Protection Regulation.
Information we collect
Personal Data means ‘any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person’. (as specified in art. 4, paragraph 1) from the General EU Data Protection Regulation link)
Personal data we collect:
- Name and Surname
- Phone Number
- Information about purchased products or services, which includes: quantity, value, purchase date
- Device Usage Information (Operating System, IP, regional setup and language setup)
- Visited web pages and characteristics used on such pages
- Other data
- Information received from third parties
Personal Data Information collected and processed by Design19 S.R.L. is used only for the following purposes:
- In order to help our clients purchase the services and/or products we offer
- In order to contact our clients and gather information or opinions about the services and products we provide – by phone, email, SMS, website, social media
- For statistical purpose, according to art. 6 – 1) – f) and Article 89 specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
- For internal reporting in order to develop and provide new services or products to better serve our clients, in accordance with Article 6(1)(f), where processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
- In the legitimate interest of the Controller Operator to establish its customer service in a more efficient way, thus offering a higher level of quality of the services or products offered
- In order to send recurring newsletters or alerts, by email or automated systems, only when users have given their explicit consent in accordance with the regulations specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679
How long is your Personal Data kept for
Design19 S.R.L. will only keep your Personal Information Data for as long as it is necessary to:
- Personal Data will be stored during the contractual agreement with the Data Operator/Controller, or 10 years after the termination, according to the Accounting Law no. 82/1991
- In accordance with the legal regulations in force
Lawfulness of processing
Design19 S.R.L. has taken all the necessary technical and security measures in order to keep your Personal Data Information in a safe and secure manner. By accepting these conditions, you are giving your consent to process your Personal Data mentioned in the previous points.
Data Subject Rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights as specified in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679:
- Right of Access – You have the right to obtain information from the Data Controller regarding your personal information and how this information is used. You also have the right to access such information.
- Data Portability – You have the right to receive information about your personal data in a standard format, as well as transferring your personal data from one electronic processing system to and into another, without being prevented from doing so by the data controller.
- Right to object – You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data, on grounds related to your particular situation, in accordance with point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. The data controller must no longer process your personal data, except for the situations where the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to demand without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to be Forgotten – You have the right to request the erasure of personal data related to you on a number of grounds, including noncompliance with Article 6(1)(f), where legitimate interests of the controller are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, in which case it requires the protection of personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing – You have the right to contest the accuracy of your personal data and request the correction of such data in a time limit that will allow the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal data and modify it accordingly.
- Automated individual decision-making, including profiling – It refers to decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. This type of data processing requires your explicit consent.
- Right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent regarding the processing of your personal data at any time if such action is not in conflict with “the public interest in the availability of the data”.
Also, as a data subject, you have the right to address the National Authority for Personal Data Processing and the Justice.
All the rights mentioned above can be exercised through a dated and signed written request, sent to Design 19 S.R.L., located on 81 Calea Floresti Street, Cluj-Napoca city, Cluj county.Starting the 25th of May 2018, for information regarding personal data processing and procedures, you can contact our data controller officer at email@example.com